Floating pumps are widely applied by rescue services. Except of the main group of recipients firemen • they are also appreciated by municipal services, foresters, builders everywhere, where pumping of water is necessary.
Small dimension of the pumps at optimum capacity make them ideal for application in emergency situations, where time and efficiency of work count. Thanks to application of combustion engine drive, the pumps can be used in any place, without access to electric energy. Floating pumps can be used for filling of fire engine containers, without necessity of making a water reservoir as well as for emergency irrigation or dehydration of agricultural areas. Good pumping head enables application of the floating pump on territories of different shape. For rescue services, the floating pumps are for many years the symbol of reliability.
• Possibility of application in all rescue and fire fighting vehicles of National and Voluntary Fire Brigade.
• Low weight and small dimensions enable transportation (also in majority of passenger cars) to the place of action even in a difficult terrain.
• Unsinkable floater made of high-density polyethylene (HOPE).
• Supplying of water with considerable grade of pollution, which makes pumping of water out of flooded cellars and other objects easier.
• Application of a four-stroke engine preparation of a petrol-oil-mixture is not necessary.
• Used mechanical seal guarantee long operational life of the pump.
• The engine is equipped with revolution control system, enabling keeping the maximum pump capacity.
• Components of the pump made of special aluminium alloys for
Quality and Safety
Manufactured according to requirements of domestic and UE-market on the basis of certified quality assurance system ISO compliance with technical and operational requirements according to Order of Ministry of Interior and Administration and Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Maximum output 1200 dm3/min
Nominal output (at 2 bar) 454 dm3/min
Max. water throw 30 m
Pumping head up to 30m of water column
Storz-type coupling 75
Min. suction depth 15 mm
Engine Honda GXV 160
Power (3600 rpm) 3,2 kW
Fuel consumption 1,28 l/h
Tank capacity 5,30 l
Operation time at full fuel tank ~ 4 hours
Weight 32 kg
Dimensions 780 x 630 x 420 mm
Contact us by message